Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Because People Like This Are Driving ......

The recent weather has been dreary and many people have been complaining that they feel down, so Lands End Limousines would like to bring some laughter to your day. 

Please enjoy this list of funny driving stories people have reported to their insurance companies. Oh, and by the way, these will also highlight why you might be safer traveling in a car with a professional driver!

  • To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian. 
  • A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. 
  • A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face. 
  • I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident. 
  • My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle. 
  • Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have. 
  • I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it. 
  • An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car, and vanished.
We hope this helped brighten your day!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful internet site! I am loving it!! Will be back afterwards to read some much more. I am taking your feeds too.
    charter bus Atlanta
    limos in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers limousine companies in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete