Join chefs Jacques and Claudine Pepin for a once in a lifetime opportunity enjoying brunch in the Gold Room at Marble House on Saturday and view a cooking demonstration by Emeril Lagasse on Sunday.
Over 100 of the world's finest vinters will be joined by more than two dozen of New England's finest restaurants and caterers.
From the Preservation Society of Newport County's website:
- Two-day Grand Tasting with over 100 wineries on the lawn of Marble House
- Celebrity chef appearances and cooking demonstrations by national and regional personalities
- Seminars with leading wine experts
- Wine & Rosecliff gala celebration
- NEW! Collectible Wine Dinner
- Live and silent auctions
- Free Parking & free shuttle transportation
- Held in one of the most spectacular settings in America, this is a remarkable weekend experience not to be missed!
We hope to see you there!