Lands End Limousines would like to thank all members of the military and their families for their dedicated service to our country. Newport will be in full celebration swing this Memorial Day weekend. Join us!
The Newport Daily News provides this schedule of Memorial Day Events:
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
The recent weather has been dreary and many people have been complaining that they feel down, so Lands End Limousines would like to bring some laughter to your day.
Please enjoy this list of funny driving stories people have reported to their insurance companies. Oh, and by the way, these will also highlight why you might be safer traveling in a car with a professional driver!
- To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.
- A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
- A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.
- I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
- My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.
- Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
- I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car, and vanished.